From Monday 19th July we will be working to our holiday hours so the pool will be open from 2.00 – 8.45 pm. As a general rule there will be a mix of public swim and lane swimming from 2.00 – 6.00 pm after which we will move to lane swimming for the remainder of the evening.
For the weeks of 26th July, 2nd August and 9th August the pool will be open throughout the 2.00 – 8.45 pm opening hours with the following exceptions:
Monday 6.45 – 7.45 pm
Wednesday: 5.30 – 6.30 pm
Thursday: 5.30 – 7.00 pm
For the weeks of 16th August and 23rd August the pool will be open throughout all of the 2.00 – 8.45pm opening hours.
We still encourage all users to come ‘pool ready’ but changing rooms and showers will reopen for use.
1. Children under the age of 8 years must be supervised by a parent/adult over 18 years.
2. No more than 2 children under the age of 8 can be supervised by one adult.
3. Children who wear nappies, must wear Swim Nappies whilst in the pool.
4. Knox-Johnston staff have the right to refuse entry to any individual they feel may be intoxicated.
5. Any individual who does not abide by the pool rules may be asked to leave.
6. Customers are asked to advise staff if they have a medical condition or disability.